iKey Small Footprint Rackmount Keyboard Drawer Touchpad
The PMD-W is an extremely small-footprint rackdrawer by iKey® with an ergonomic 10-degree pullout drawer with magnetic lock. This rackdrawer is ideal for use in harsh environments and its very shallow depth allows for storage behind the unit for crucial components such as a power source. The PMD-W-SK-97 comes standard with an iKey SK-97-TP keyboard. Sealed to NEMA 4X specifications, the keyboard includes an integrated touchpad, 10-key numeric pad and rugged ABS polycarbonate case.
- Magnetic Locking Draw
- Ultra-Small Footprint Design
- Shallow Depth
- SHOCK 3 x 11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
- CABLE PS/2 and USB
- KEY SWITCH
- Material: LIFE: Greater Than 10 Million Cycles
- TRAVEL: 0.55in. ACTUATION FORCE: 7.05 oz +/- 1.06 oz (200g +/- 30g)
- FEEDBACK: Tactile with Mechanical Snap
- POWER SPECTRAL DENSITY: 0.04g/Hz FREQUENCY RANGE: 20Hz - 2 kHz
- DURATION OF TEST PER AXIS: 3 hours
- PS2: KEYBOARD: 50mA@5V (from Keyboard port)
- TOUCHPAD: 10mA@5V (from Mouse port)
- USB: 60mA@5V (from CPU port)
- TEMPERATURE RANGE
- STORAGE: -40F to +194F (-40C to +90C)
- OPERATING: -40F to +158F (-40C to +70C)
- 10.00 lbs +/- 0.10lbs (4.53 kg +/- 0.05kg)
- Closed Rack: 18.976" x 6.102" x 3.465"
- Open Rack: 12.83" x 18.976" x 3.845"
- Pointing Device
- Case Material